NU01 All In One BIAB™
A warm-toned peach, NU01 All In One BIAB™ is inspired by our best-selling 17 BIAB™.
With no need for a base coat under your Frenchies, simply apply to prepped nails, top coat and you’re done.
It’s the perfect addition to save crucial appointment time this season when using DesignEx Pro™.
All In One BIAB™ contains 50% less HEMA, which means NO heat spikes - with the same self-levelling, super strong results.
- The only gel needed to apply and infill DesignEx Pro™ tips
- No need for a base coat under your Frenchies
- 50% less HEMA eliminates heat spikes
- Can be infilled or soaked off
- Multipurpose formula acts as a base and builder gel
- Self-levelling formula for effortlessly strong overlays
Frequently Asked Questions About BIABs
Do I need a base coat under the peach BIAB™?
No! The NU01 All In One BIAB is a buildable gel that does not need a base coat polish before you apply the builder gel. Using a base coat or primer can help create a long-lasting finish but is not needed for this peach builder gel.
How do I apply the peach BIAB?
Applying the NU01 All In One BIAB gel is a four-step process:
- Prep the nails by cleaning, pushing back cuticles, filing, gently buffing, and dehydrating the nail plate.
- Apply the first layer of the peach BIAB, and cure with The GelBottle Inc Light the Way Nail Lamp.
- Apply the second layer of BIAB, and cure with the Light the Way Nail Lamp.
- Apply TGB Extreme Shine Top Coat, Glazed Top Coat, or Matte Top Coat, and cure with the Light the Way Nail Lamp.
Is the NU01 All In One BIAB gel cruelty free?
Yes! Our peach BIAB is vegan and cruelty free. Our builder gels do not use animal byproducts or testing, and all our products are Leaping Bunny Certified. This is great to have in your salon or nail tech kit for clients who only use vegan gel polish.
How long does the peach builder gel bottle last?
The NU01 All In One BIAB in the 20ml bottle can last for 25 to 65 sets, depending on the nail and extension length.
Can I use the NU01 All In One BIAB on natural nails or tips?
Both! The peach BIAB works beautifully on overlays, tips, and natural nails. It even works to strengthen and protect your client's nails. This is done by reinforcing the nails with the hard, durable layers of gel.
What is the best season to wear the peach builder gel?
This NU01 All In One BIAB is an ideal spring color to match the spring showers and blooming flowers. Help your clients step out this season with peach nails. Read more about different gel polish colors for each season from our blog.
Does BIAB have HEMA?
Our NU All-in-One and Clear All-in-One BIAB contain 50% less HEMA, which means no heat spikes while maintaining the same self-leveling, super strong results as our original BIAB formula offers.
How do I remove peach builder gel polish?
Removing the NU01 All In One BIAB gel polish is a five-step process:
- Start by cleaning the nails thoroughly.
- Use the 120/180 grit file to remove the top coat of gel until there is no more shine.
- Soak TGB Lint-Free Wipes in 100% acetone, and wrap nails in foil or TGB nail clips for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil or nail clip from one nail at a time, and scrape off the gel before starting the next nail. Use a TGB Cuticle Pusher to remove the remaining gel.
- Buff nails if there is any base coat left, then shape the natural nail.
Every effort is made to ensure that all our product imagery is as accurate as possible. Due to color/resolution settings on electronic devices, the color representation may differ slightly from the physical product.
Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide
[+/- CI 77891 • CI 47000 • CI 73360 • CI 77491 • CI 12085 • CI 11920 •]
TO BE FEATURED TAG