Builder In A Bottle™, aka BIAB or Cover Nude Builder, are a range of soak off gel builders ideal for creating strong overlays and as a strengthening barrier for natural nails.
- Includes primer and base in one, no need for extra expensive products;
- No chipping or lifting, which helps grow natural nails;
- Advised to be infilled, not soaked-off;
- Can be left nude or finished with gel colour.
One bottle can achieve 25 to 65 sets, depending on nail and extensions length.
- 100% Gel system;
- LED and UV curable.
Frequently Asked Questions About BIABs
Do I need a base coat under the iridescent pink BIAB™?
No! The iridescent pink BIAB is a buildable gel that does not need a base coat polish before you apply the builder gel. Using a base coat or primer can help create a long-lasting finish but is not needed for this iridescent pink builder gel.
How do I apply the iridescent pink BIAB?
Applying the iridescent pink BIAB gel is a four-step process:
- Prep the nails by cleaning, pushing back cuticles, filing, gently buffing, and dehydrating the nail plate.
- Apply the first layer of the iridescent pink BIAB, and cure with The GelBottle Inc Light the Way Nail Lamp.
- Apply the second layer of BIAB, and cure with the Light the Way Nail Lamp.
- Apply TGB Extreme Shine Top Coat, Glazed Top Coat, or Matte Top Coat, and cure with the Light the Way Nail Lamp.
Is the iridescent pink BIAB gel cruelty free?
Yes! Our iridescent pink BIAB is vegan and cruelty free. Our builder gels do not use animal byproducts or testing, and all our products are Leaping Bunny Certified. This is great to have in your salon or nail tech kit for clients who only use vegan gel polish.
How long does the iridescent pink builder gel bottle last?
The iridescent pink BIAB in the 20ml bottle can last for 25 to 65 sets, depending on the nail and extension length.
Can I use the iridescent pink BIAB on natural nails or tips?
Both! The iridescent pink BIAB works beautifully on overlays, tips, and natural nails. It even works to strengthen and protect your client’s nails. This is done by reinforcing the nails with the hard, durable layers of gel.
What is the best season to wear the iridescent pink builder gel?
This iridescent pink BIAB is an ideal spring color to match the spring showers and blooming flowers. This iridescent pink BIAB is also great for the winter season. Help your clients elevate their cozy outfits with this splash of iridescent pink. Read more about different gel polish colors for each season from our blog.
Does BIAB have HEMA?
Our NU All-in-One and Clear All-in-One BIAB contain 50% less HEMA, which means no heat spikes while maintaining the same self-leveling, super strong results as our original BIAB formula offers.
How do I remove iridescent pink builder gel polish?
Removing the iridescent pink gel polish is a five-step process:
- Start by cleaning the nails thoroughly.
- Use the 120/180 grit file to remove the top coat of gel until there is no more shine.
- Soak TGB Lint-Free Wipes in 100% acetone, and wrap nails in foil or TGB nail clips for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil or nail clip from one nail at a time, and scrape off the gel before starting the next nail. Use a TGB Cuticle Pusher to remove the remaining gel.
- Buff nails if there is any base coat left, then shape the natural nail.
HEMA (Hydroxyethyl methacrylate)
Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide
[+/- CI 77891 • CI 73360 • CI 15630 • CI 47000 • CI 77000 • CI 77489]
TO BE FEATURED TAG