Builder In A Bottle™, aka BIAB or Cover Nude Builder,
- Includes primer and base in one, no need for extra expensive products;
- No chipping or lifting, which helps grow natural nails;
- Advised to be
infilled, not soaked-off;
- Can be left nude or finished with gel colour.
One bottle can achieve 25 to 65 sets, depending on nail and extensions length.
- 100% Gel system;
- LED and UV curable.
Frequently Asked Questions About BIABs
Do I need a base coat under the pink nude BIAB™?
No! The pink nude BIAB is a buildable gel that does not need a base coat polish before you apply the builder gel. Using a base coat or primer can help create a long-lasting finish but is not needed for this pink nude builder gel.
How do I apply the pink nude BIAB?
Applying the pink nude BIAB gel is a five-step process:
- Prep the nails by cleaning, pushing back cuticles, filing, gently buffing, and dehydrating the nail plate.
- Apply the first layer of the pink nude BIAB, and cure with The GelBottle Inc Light the Way Nail Lamp.
- Apply the second layer of BIAB, and cure with the Light the Way Nail Lamp.
- Apply TGB Extreme Shine Top Coat, Glazed Top Coat, or Matte Top Coat, and cure with the Light the Way Nail Lamp.
Is the pink nude BIAB gel cruelty free?
Yes! Our pink nude BIAB is vegan and cruelty free. Our builder gels do not use animal byproducts or testing, and all our products are Leaping Bunny Certified. This is great to have in your salon or nail tech kit for clients who only use vegan gel polish.
How long does the pink nude builder gel bottle last?
The pink nude BIAB in the 20ml bottle can last for 25 to 65 sets, depending on the nail and extension length.
Can I use the pink nude BIAB on natural nails or tips?
Both! The pink nude BIAB works beautifully on overlays, tips, and natural nails. It even works to strengthen and protect your nails. This is done by reinforcing the nails with the hard, durable layers of gel.
What is the best season to wear the pink nude builder gel?
This nude is a great all year round color. Read more about different gel polish colors for each season from our blog.
Does BIAB have HEMA?
Our NU All-in-One and Clear All-in-One BIAB contain 50% less HEMA, which means no heat spikes while maintaining the same self-leveling, super strong results as our original BIAB formula offers.
How do I remove pink nude builder gel polish?
Removing the pink nude gel polish is a five-step process:
- Start by cleaning the nails thoroughly.
- Use the 120/180 grit file to remove the top coat of gel until there is no more shine.
- Soak TGB Lint-Free Wipes in 100% acetone, and wrap nails in foil or TGB nail clips for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil or nail clip from one nail at a time, and scrape off the gel before starting the next nail. Use a TGB Cuticle Pusher to remove the remaining gel.
- Buff nails if there is any base coat left, then shape the natural nail.
TO BE FEATURED TAG