You can achieve anything. Embody your strength and aspirations in Ambitious BIAB™, a warm and peachy nude.
Builder In A Bottle™ aka BIAB™ is our cult best seller loved by nail techs across the globe. This range of soak off builder gels are true multi-taskers - ideal for sculpting strong overlays and as a strengthening barrier for natural nails.
- Includes 2 in 1 Primer and Base - no need for extra products
- Long lasting formulation that can last up to 4+ weeks - no chipping or lifting
- Designed to keep natural nails strong, whilst promoting long-lasting nail health
- Self levelling
- Can be infilled or soaked off
- Can be left as this beautiful shade or finished with a gel colour on top
- One bottle can achieve 25 to 65 sets, depending on nail and extensions length
- 100% Gel system
- LED and UV curable
Frequently Asked Questions About BIABs
Do I need a base coat under the peachy nude BIAB™?
No! The Ambitious BIAB is a buildable gel that does not need a base coat polish before you apply the builder gel. Using a base coat or primer can help create a long-lasting finish but is not needed for this peachy nude builder gel.
How do I apply the peachy nude BIAB?
Applying the Ambitious BIAB gel is a four-step process:
- Prep the nails by cleaning, pushing back cuticles, filing, gently buffing, and dehydrating the nail plate.
- Apply the first layer of the peachy nude BIAB, and cure with The GelBottle Inc Light the Way Nail Lamp.
- Apply the second layer of BIAB, and cure with the Light the Way Nail Lamp.
- Apply TGB Extreme Shine Top Coat, Glazed Top Coat, or Matte Top Coat, and cure with the Light the Way Nail Lamp.
Is the Ambitious BIAB gel cruelty free?
Yes! Our peachy nude BIAB is vegan and cruelty free. Our builder gels do not use animal byproducts or testing, and all our products are Leaping Bunny Certified. This is great to have in your salon or nail tech kit for clients who only use vegan gel polish.
How long does the peachy nude builder gel bottle last?
The Ambitious BIAB in the 20ml bottle can last for 25 to 65 sets, depending on the nail and extension length.
Can I use the Ambitious BIAB on natural nails or tips?
Both! The peachy nude BIAB works beautifully on overlays, tips, and natural nails. It even works to strengthen and protect your client's nails. This is done by reinforcing the nails with the hard, durable layers of gel.
Does BIAB have HEMA?
Our NU All-in-One and Clear All-in-One BIAB contain 50% less HEMA, which means no heat spikes while maintaining the same self-leveling, super strong results as our original BIAB formula offers.
How do I remove peachy nude builder gel polish?
Removing the Ambitious gel polish is a five-step process:
- Start by cleaning the nails thoroughly.
- Use the 120/180 grit file to remove the top coat of gel until there is no more shine.
- Soak TGB Lint-Free Wipes in 100% acetone, and wrap nails in foil or TGB nail clips for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil or nail clip from one nail at a time, and scrape off the gel before starting the next nail. Use a TGB Cuticle Pusher to remove the remaining gel.
- Buff nails if there is any base coat left, then shape the natural nail.
Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide
[+/- CI 77891 • CI 47000 • CI 73360 • CI 77491 • CI 12085 • CI 11920 •]
TO BE FEATURED TAG