There is a new e-file nail drill on the block, and it is portable! Having a professional nail e-file as a nail technician is essential to help cut down time during services, and we just made it easier by making it a portable nail drill. You can now take it anywhere or work from all angles without worrying about a cord.
So, what makes our Portable E-File the best professional portable nail drill?
Our pearlescent, lightweight, and compact E-File nail drill has:
- Very high torque for a light touch, low vibration, tension-free, and smooth removal
- Up to 12 hours of battery life from one charge
- A new-gen, high-quality, optimized motor that gives more power and uses less energy PLUS a super-low noise output
- A convenient LCD screen for speed precision and remaining battery life
- Up to 35,000 RPM with adjustable speeds
- A simple one-click change between forward and reverse directions
- A universal USB charging port
What is a portable e-file?
A portable electronic nail file is a nail filer that uses drill bits to file nails faster. With a portable e-file, you will be able to offer enhanced precision and removal of gel and acrylic while reducing heat friction without worrying about wires.
Are electronic nail filers worth it?
Using an electronic nail filer is faster than using a manual file and allows you to reduce the time per client. This gives you more time to focus on your amazing nail designs and offer more services.
Is a portable nail drill better than a wired e-file nail drill?
Each e-file is great and depends on the situation and needs. Our Portable E-File is great for those who are traveling and do not have permanent stations. However, they can be beneficial when you are in your nail salon too. If portability is not a requirement, look no further and check out our wired electric nail file.
TO BE FEATURED TAG