With beige undertones and notes of warm light brown, this candy-coated BIAB™ is what sweet dreams are made of. Inspired by Cookie from our Nu Nudes gel collection, Toffee is a tasty treat that is too good to save for dessert.
Builder In A Bottle™, aka BIAB™ or Cover Nude Builder, is a range of soak-off gel builders ideal for creating strong overlays and as a strengthening barrier for natural nails.
- Includes 2-in-1 Base Coat and Primer — no need for extra products
- Long-lasting results with 4+ weeks of wear
- Keeps natural nails strong
- Can be infilled or soaked off (debulk the product first)
- Can be left as a beautiful shade or finished with a gel color
- 20 mL bottle can achieve 25 to 65 sets, depending on the nail and extension length
- 100% gel system
- LED and UV curable
Frequently Asked Questions About BIABs
Do I need a base coat under the light brown BIAB™?
No! The Toffee BIAB is a buildable gel that does not need a base coat polish before you apply the builder gel. Using a base coat or primer can help create a long-lasting finish but is not needed for this light brown builder gel.
How do I apply the Toffee BIAB?
Applying the light brown BIAB gel is a five-step process:
- Prep the nails by cleaning, pushing back cuticles, filing, gently buffing, and dehydrating the nail plate.
- Apply the 2-in-1 Base Coat and Primer or TGB Rubber Base Coat. Then cure for 60 seconds under the TGB Light the Way Nail Lamp.
- Apply the first layer of the light brown BIAB, and cure with The GelBottle Inc Light the Way Nail Lamp.
- Apply the second layer of BIAB, and cure with the Light the Way Nail Lamp.
- Apply TGB Extreme Shine Top Coat, Glazed Top Coat, or Matte Top Coat, and cure with the Light the Way Nail Lamp.
Is the Toffee BIAB gel cruelty free?
Yes! Our light brown BIAB is vegan and cruelty free. Our builder gels do not use animal byproducts or testing, and all our products are Leaping Bunny Certified. This is great to have in your salon or nail tech kit for clients who only use vegan gel polish.
How long does the light brown builder gel bottle last?
The Toffee BIAB in the 20ml bottle can last for 25 to 65 sets, depending on the nail and extension length.
Can I use the Toffee BIAB on natural nails or tips?
Both! The light brown BIAB works beautifully on overlays, tips, and natural nails. It even works to strengthen and protect your client's nails. This is done by reinforcing the nails with the hard, durable layers of gel.
What is the best season to wear the light brown builder gel?
This Toffee BIAB is one of the best colors for your client’s fall-inspired looks. It ties in the autumn aesthetic with a dose of personality to every outfit. Read more about different gel polish colors for each season from our blog.
Does BIAB have HEMA?
Our NU All-in-One and Clear All-in-One BIAB contain 50% less HEMA, which means no heat spikes while maintaining the same self-leveling, super strong results as our original BIAB formula offers.
How do I remove light brown builder gel polish?
Removing the Toffee gel polish is a five-step process:
- Start by cleaning the nails thoroughly.
- Use the 120/180 grit file to remove the top coat of gel until there is no more shine.
- Soak TGB Lint-Free Wipes in 100% acetone, and wrap nails in foil or TGB nail clips for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil or nail clip from one nail at a time, and scrape off the gel before starting the next nail. Use a TGB Cuticle Pusher to remove the remaining gel.
- Buff nails if there is any base coat left, then shape the natural nail.
Every effort is made to ensure that all our product imagery is as accurate as possible. Due to color/resolution settings on electronic devices, the color representation may differ slightly from the physical product.
Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide
[+/- CI 77891 • CI 47000 • CI 73360 • CI 77491 • CI 12085 • CI 11920 •]
TO BE FEATURED TAG