Builder In A Bottle™ is a soak off builder gel ideal for creating strong overlays and as a strengthening barrier for natural nails.
- Requires BASE COAT - we recommend
to useRubber Base;
- No chipping or lifting, which helps grow natural nails;
- Advised to be infilled, not soaked-off;
One bottle can achieve 25 to 65 sets, depending on nail and extensions length.
- 100% Gel system;
- LED and UV curable.
Frequently Asked Questions About BIABs
Do I need a base coat under the White BIAB™?
Yes, for this particular builder gel, The GelBottle Inc Rubber Base is required before applying this color.
How do I apply the White BIAB?
Applying the White BIAB gel is a five-step process
- Prep the nails by cleaning, pushing back cuticles, filing, gently buffing, and dehydrating the nail plate.
- Apply the 2-in-1 Base Coat and Primer or TGB Rubber Base Coat. Then cure for 60 seconds under the TGB Light the Way Nail Lamp.
- Apply the first layer of the White BIAB, and cure with The GelBottle Inc Light the Way Nail Lamp
- Apply the second layer of BIAB, and cure with the Light the Way Nail Lamp.
- Apply TGB Extreme Shine Top Coat, Glazed Top Coat, or Matte Top Coat, and cure with the Light the Way Nail Lamp.
Is the White BIAB gel cruelty free?
Yes! Our White BIAB is vegan and cruelty free. Our builder gels do not use animal byproducts or testing, and all our products are Leaping Bunny Certified. This is great to have in your salon or nail tech kit for clients who only use vegan gel polish.
How long does the White builder gel bottle last?
The White BIAB in the 20ml bottle can last for 25 to 65 sets, depending on the nail and extension length.
Can I use the White BIAB on natural nails or tips?
Both! The White BIAB works beautifully on overlays, tips, and natural nails. It even works to strengthen and protect your nails This is done by reinforcing the nails with the hard, durable layers of gel.
What is the best season to wear the White builder gel?
White is an all-year-round color and a classic. It is also crucial for nail art designs, so it's a must to stock your nail tech kit with white gel polish. White does increase in popularity in the summer months, read more about different gel polish colors for each season from our blog.
Does BIAB have HEMA?
Our NU All-in-One and Clear All-in-One BIAB contain 50% less HEMA, which means no heat spikes while maintaining the same self-leveling, super strong results as our original BIAB formula offers.
How do I remove White builder gel polish?
Removing the White gel polish is a five-step process:
- Start by cleaning the nails thoroughly.
- Use the 120/180 grit file to remove the top coat of gel until there is no more shine.
- Soak TGB Lint-Free Wipes
for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil or nail clip from one nail at a time, and scrape off the gel before starting the next nail. Use a TGB Cuticle Pusher to remove the remaining gel.
- Buff nails if there is any base coat left, then shape the natural nail.
[+/- CI 77891]
TO BE FEATURED TAG